I realize I have been away a little. Work and life balance is not one of my strong points. :) I was facing a product (software) release the week after purchasing the GS. Many hours of overtime and a Sunday deploy kept me grounded and merely watching the GS sit in the garage.
Really. A brand new bike and I get to watch it sit in the garage... Argh...
During the interval the GS has received:
1) It's 600 mile service (965 km). Do you conceive of how difficult it is to put 600 miles on a bike when you cannot ride on the freeway?? This was the longest and most difficult 600 miles I have ridden!
She got new oil:
New final drive fluids:
2) Received engine and tank guards:
3) Installed a Centech unit for all those electronic accessories. Oilburner did a great job, didn't he?
4) Auxiliary headlights, to better be seen:
5) Hyperlights (no pictures)
6) We took a quick trip to snag a tag and she saw her first bit of dirt...errr water:
I think the next item should be a Fender Extender to save those pipes. :)
Can you believe? Even the RT was showing RTA (Adventure) stripes: